MEET THE TRAINERS
Z-HEALTH MASTER PRACTITIONER
AFTER SERVING AS A SERGEANT IN THE MARINE CORPS INFANTRY AND THEN WORKING IN THE EXECUTIVE PROTECTION FIELD JORDAN TURNED HIS SIGHTS ON PERSONAL TRAINING. JORDAN’S COURSEWORK AND CERTIFICATIONS ARE TOO NUMEROUS TO LIST HERE, BUT BELOW ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS FROM HIS CAREER.
- WESTSIDE METHODS SEMINAR WITH LOUIE SIMMONS
- POWERLIFTING SEMINAR WITH BORIS SHEIKO
- FMS CERTIFIED THROUGH GRAY COOK
- DESIGNATED AN RKC (KETTLEBELL CERTIFICATION) TEAM LEADER BY PAVEL TSATSOULINE
- Z-HEALTH MASTER PRACTITIONER
- Z-HEALTH MASTER TRAINER INSTRUCTOR
- INDEPENDENT STUDY OF FUNCTIONAL NEUROLOGY
- CADAVER DISSECTION WITH TOM MYERS OF ANATOMY TRAINS
MASTER NUTRITIONIST AND PERSONAL TRAINER
EMILY’S PERSONAL JOURNEY TOOK HER FROM LOSING 100 POUNDS TO BECOMING A DIVISION ONE ROWER FOR SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY. AFTER COMPLETING HER DEGREE IN COMPREHENSIVE NUTRITION AT HUNTINGTON COLLEGE EMILY ALSO OBTAINED HER PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATION. EMILY IS UNIQUELY QUALIFIED TO HELP HER CLIENTS REACH THEIR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS.
- ISSA CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
- Z-HEALTH ESSENTIALS OF ELITE PERFORMANCE
- STRONGFIRST BODYWEIGHT TRAINING WORKSHOP
- ROLL MODEL CERTIFIED
- PRECISION NUTRITION LEVEL ONE AND TWO
- GIRLS GONE STRONG PRE AND POST-NATAL CERTIFIED
- Z-HEALTH 9S: STRUCTURE
After completing his degree in exercise science/wellness at Murray State University, Tony began his career as a physical therapy technician. Not completely satisified with the options for care and scope of practice, but awakened to the high demand of people in need, Tony sought out other ways to help those suffering from chronic pain and to help people with apprehension and injuries to achieve their goals. Having a more therapeutic method to fitness and lifestyle management has allowed Tony to set himself apart from industry standards and allowed him to focus on a more ‘care-based’ approach. Having to live life with chronic symptoms and set-backs is not unfamiliar to Tony. In his late twenties, his life was turned upside down by the diagnosis of severe Ulcerative Colitis. Dealing with the symptoms and destruction, not to mention imposed lifestyle modifications, of an auto-immune disorder has motivated him further to find ways to assist those who require a more detailed, understanding approach. Tony is always seeking more knowledge and tools to further help people in need. He is currently involved with and excited about the potential of the Z Health neurological approach to health and fitness!