PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICES
While all trainers at Average To Elite Performance have different backgrounds, we are all working our way through the same curriculum provided by Z-Health Performance Solutions. On average this is a 5-8 year program.
MASTER NUTRITIONIST AND PERSONAL TRAINER
Emily’s personal journey took her from losing 100 pounds to becoming a Division One Rower for Syracuse University. After completing her degree in comprehensive nutrition at Huntington College Emily also obtained her personal training certification. Emily is uniquely qualified to help her clients reach their weight loss goals.
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- Z-Health R-Phase and 9S: Structure
- Strongfirst Bodyweight Training Workshop
- Roll Model Method Certified
- Precision Nutrition Level One and Level Two
- Girls Gone Strong Pre and Post-Natal Certified.
After completing his degree in exercise science/wellness at Murray State University, Tony began his career as a physical therapy technician. Not completely satisfied with the options for care and scope of practice, but awakened to the high demand of people in need, Tony sought out other ways to help those suffering from chronic pain and to help people with apprehension and injuries to achieve their goals. Having a more therapeutic method to fitness and lifestyle management has allowed Tony to set himself apart from industry standards and allowed him to focus on a more ‘care-based’ approach. Having to live life with chronic symptoms and set-backs is not unfamiliar to Tony. In his late twenties, his life was turned upside down by the diagnosis of severe Ulcerative Colitis. Dealing with the symptoms and destruction, not to mention imposed lifestyle modifications, of an auto-immune disorder has motivated him further to find ways to assist those who require a more detailed, understanding approach. Tony is always seeking more knowledge and tools to further help people in need. He is currently involved with and excited about the potential of the Z Health neurological approach to health and fitness!
Alyssa was born and raised in Honolulu, HI and moved to California to fulfill the dream of playing collegiate volleyball at California State University East Bay, where she majored in Kinesiology (with an emphasis on exercise and nutrition). Her passion for competing led her to train for four figure competitions in 2010. Through this journey of physical change, Alyssa was exposed to the repercussions of extreme dieting and training. Her journey through metabolic issues has driven her to educate others about these dangers and the effect it can have on the body. She also learned the importance of practicing forms of happiness and self acceptance in order to achieve long term fulfillment, regardless of your shape.
- B.S. Kinesiology: Exercise, Nutrition and Wellness
- Postural Restorative Institute (PRI): Visual Integration and Pelvis Restoration
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)
- Precision Nutrition
- Pre-Post Natal Certification
- Z-health R, I, S, T phase, 9S: Spirit and Sustenance, 9S: Structure
- USAW Olympic Weight Lifting Level 1 Coach
Z-HEALTH MASTER PRACTITIONER
After serving as a Sergeant in the Marine Corps Infantry and then working in Executive Protection Jordan transitioned to working as a trainer full time. After realizing that most of the clients coming to work with him had either pain or movement problems, Jordan began studying the Z-Health system. Z-Health’s unique blend of movement skill training and functional neurology allow Jordan to resolve long term chronic pain problems while building athleticism.
- Westside Methods seminar with Louie Simmons
- Powerlifting seminar with Boris Sheiko
- Former RKC Team Leader/ Instructor for Russian Kettlebell Certification
- Z-Health Master Practitioner
- Independent study of Functional Neurology
- Cadaver dissection with Tom Myers of Anatomy Trains